Did you know you have easy access to your medical records at NENH?
Through Patient Fusion, our medical records portal, you can access things like your labs, supplements, and medication prescriptions. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below, which should take you no more than a couple of minutes.
• If you are a new patient, you will receive an email invitation prompting you to create a Patient Fusion account. You should receive this within 24 hours of your first appointment at NENH.
• You will be brought to a screen that prompts you to create a security code via text message or voice.
• Enter your date of birth and phone number you have given to NENH as your contact.
• Your security code will be texted or phoned to you.
• Use this security code to create your account.
• If you are already a patient and wish to have access to your medical records through Practice Fusion, please contact us to issue you your security code.
Patient Fusion also allows you to send confidential emails to NENH regarding health questions and progress updates. Because email is not HIPAA-compliant, meaning it is not always confidential, NENH will be phasing out the use of Gmail for health-related emails. We encourage you to activate your Patient Fusion account to freely communicate with the office, knowing your healthcare information is safe.