Join Us for The NENH Spring Detox 2015 April 25th – May 3rd
Time for Spring Cleaning!
For the first time, the Spring Detox Program will be offered free of charge to all who want to participate.
This complimentary program includes:
- The Spring Detox Manual with clean nutrition guidelines, spring-time oriented recipes, meal plan, shopping list, journal, and helpful hints for success. The manual will be provided electronically.
- A pre-detox meeting at NENH.
- A wrap-up meeting at Amici’s Cucina.
- Access to the Facebook forum for participants to post questions and offer support to each other.
Here’s what is required for materials:
- Organic ground flaxseed meal.
- A good-quality protein powder containing either whey, rice, pea protein, or a combination of these, and a multivitamin.
- Recommended: Thorne Research Mediclear/ Mediclear SGS or Designs for Health Paleo Cleanse or Paleo Meal
- A good-quality herbal liver support supplement containing at a minimum Milk Thistle and Dandelion.
- Recommended: Thorne Research Liver Cleanse
To register for the Spring Detox:
Contact NENH or stop by to fill out a registration form. Participants who are not patients of NENH also must fill out a “Consent for Treatment” form. Please request samples of the above-mentioned protein powders should you desire to use them for your Detox Program. We hope you can join us in greeting the spring with a renewed commitment to achieving your best possible health!